Thursday, May 3, 2012

Photo diary: Sun, Sand & Sea

My favourite type of holidays has always been beach holidays. There's always something magical about beaches that I cannot explain so yes, its no wonder why I'm a sucker for walks on the beach, soaking my feet in the sea, just chilling by the poolside and having candle-light dinner with our toes in the sand. I achieved all that during my recent trip to Penang. The beaches in Penang are not the nicest in Malaysia, plus they reek of jellyfishes...but nevertheless, I had a good time with my classmates (although it was actually for our assignment, we packed in a whole lot of fun too)

Pictures below are taken at Bayview Beach resort where we stayed, Hard Rock Hotel just next door to us, Penang National Park, Bora Bora Sunset Bistro in Batu Ferringhi and Chew Clan Jetties in Georgetown :) 


me attempting a jumpshot :)







A sanctuary in the middle of our 3 hour trek

Turtle conservatory

The most beautiful sunset I've ever captured on camera :)


Dinner on the beach!



would you live here?






I miss this already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...