Saturday, November 24, 2012

TCC: The Connoisseur Concerto

On the first night in Singapore, we went to a nice little restaurant by the river in Clarke Quay for dinner. It was a special occasion and I went through the whole directory of Clarke Quay online (yes there is one here) and decided on The Connoisseur Concerto (also known as TCC and previously known as The Coffee Connoisseur). I read some good reviews about this place and they have quite a large chain around Singapore so I figured the food should not be that bad. Many of the other restaurants in Clarke Quay are also bars which I didn't really like because I wanted a quieter setting. So anyway, TCC serves somewhat fusion food and they have lots of variety on their menu with most of them sounding really unique.

OOTD - Gold high low top, bandage skirt, ballet flats and a back pack turned into a sling bag for nightime.

Oven-roasted White Fish with Yuzu Sauce - This was a lovely dish as the fish was fresh and the sauce tastes a little spicy for those who'd like a little kick of flavour. 
Wafu Beef Spagetti - I thought the beef was really juicy and tender and goes well with the sauce of the spaghetti. However, I could not finish the spagetti cause the sesame sauce was really filling! But overall it's a good dish. 

Creme Brulee Ice Blended Drink

This was really sinful but really sweet. In fact, a non-sweet tooth person like me could only manage half a glass because it was too sweet! However, I'd reckon this would be a lovely drink for those who loves creme brulee cause it really tasted like one. I swear I could even taste the burnt sugar that is prominent in Creme Brulee's.  Thumbs up to the sugar pulling effort too! 

Overall, I had a good dinner and it's worth giving it a try if you are in Singapore. 

Till my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...