Thursday, December 13, 2012

OOTD: Sweater weather


Finally the weather in Malaysia has become cool enough to wear sweaters! Not that we get winters here but it is the rainy season now, so it's much cooler than usual. My room particularly tends to be cold in the early mornings lately so I had to go to bed wearing socks! Anyway, I recently developed a major crush on sweaters and this one in particularly is my favourite. Its neon pink, oversized and has the best material which keeps you warm but is airy at the same time (yeah, I know right, didn't know that was possible). Only H&M can come up with pieces like this.


Neon sweater and necklace - both H&M. 



Can you believe its almost the end of the year! I am so thrilled for 2013 cause 2012 has been a rough year for me. The good has been really good but the bad has been really bad as well. Can't wait to see what God has installed for me next year! Unless of course, the world really ends on 21st December, like what the Mayans have predicted...if that really happens, at least I got my Masters just in time LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...