Friday, September 13, 2013

OOTD: AIRism Tee





I usually never buy stuff from Uniqlo (except winter wear and underwear) because most of their stuff are just really plain and boring. But a couple weeks ago I spotted this AIRism tee which came in so many cute prints, I just knew I had to get it. By the way, I am currently trying to introduce more colours in my wardrobe cause I always tend to gravitate towards black/white. So this top was a fresh new addition. I love the fact that it is so so comfortable and cooling too! Paired it with a high waisted jeans for a vintage feel. Also, here is a close up of the DIY necklace I made. Kinda reminds me of Chanel necklaces except mine comes with two M's instead of C's,which are my initials ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...