Saturday, November 29, 2014

OOTD: How to be a geek.


This was what I wore for a geek themed event recently and it is really really simple to recreate this look. Everything I had on was from my closet (except for the bow tie which was borrowed). All you need is a checkered shirt, preferably in a boring colour combination. Mine was actually a hand me down from my mom and I love the unique combination of beige and purple colours. A pair of geeky glasses, in my case, this is my everyday glasses! Mary Janes with a pair of grey or white socks. Lastly, throw on a grey cardigan over it and add a bow tie to finish off the look. For the bottoms, there are a few options - knee length skirt, shorts or high waisted pants cuffed at the hem to show your socks. Don't forget to braid your hair and you're good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...