Wednesday, December 10, 2014

OOTD: River Island debut


Since their launch on Zalora about a year ago, I've been eyeing River Island's pieces but never got around getting any because they were a little too pricey for stuff I'd get online. That changed recently when I saw the skirt I wanted for a long time going on a crazy sale! I just had to get it (it was the last piece, sorry!). This London brand is only available exclusively on Zalora in Malaysia so I was pretty stoked to get its at such a crazy price. When it arrived, it turned out to be in really good quality and fit too. 




Here's a close up of the orange & black texture of the skirt. I really love textured items like this. They keep its shape well when worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...