Saturday, March 7, 2015

PLL Season 5: Party & Funeral looks - Who wore it best?

Fashion forward fans of Pretty Little Liars would know that there is always an occasion for the girls to dress up on the show. This season is no different , the girls got into their best white outfits for a winter wonderland themed party during the Christmas Special Edition episode. Who wore the best dress in my opinion?


This time around there wasn't any clear winner as I really love all their dresses. I love Aria's tulle midi dress, Emily's stunning sequined dress, Spencers modest but elegent silver gown and Hanna's lacy number with a sweet heart neckline. If I really had to choose one for my own, I would go with Emily's because of the flattering cut of the dress.

Next up is the obligatory funeral scene. Someone always die every season (sadly!) but these girls always turn up looking fashionable in their funeral dresses anyway...


Once again, love them all but if I had to choose it will be Emily's asymmetrical hem dress and Spencers work friendly check dress. Sorry, couldn't choose one! hah!

I will do a proper round of of my favourite looks in Season 5 once the season ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...