Friday, May 29, 2015

OOTD: Tough Lilac


My mom handed me down this gorgeous lilac skirt she made (yes, handmade!) more than 20 years ago. The cut and material is gorgeous, it fits me like a glove and cinches my waist in just the right place. It's amazing that after 20 years, the skirt is still relevant today. This is what you call a timeless piece :) I've decided to pair it with a cropped top and chain necklace for a more contemporary take on this skirt but there are a thousand ways to style this piece with. I am thinking an over-sized or a feminine lace top could work just as well with this skirt. 

I think you are probably bored of seeing these sandals by now but it is truly my go-to item and I just love comfy, practical footwear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...