Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Red Bean Bag

So last week I checked out my ex-colleague's new coffee place in Solaris Dutamas. Here are some pictures from the cafe and Publika Mall. 






Egg benedict

Big breakfast

Cappucino 

Flat white

I look like I have short hair here! - T-shirt from Junkfood, asymmetrical skirt I modified to be a "tail" skirt, Roxy pumps, bag from flea market


This was taken at home. My second attempt at filtering Balinese coffee. To those who don't know, Balinese coffee has a lot of residue and needs to be filtered. Bought 100 coffee filters from Daiso which worked so well (as seen here)! 
Suddenly feeling a lot of mixed emotions as my departure date is drawing nearer. So many things to do and worry about :( Give me back my Christmas mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...