Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My 100th post!


Here are some of my favourite shots from the past week. It was quite an eventful week as my university hosted guests from Butler University Indianapolis and we got to join them in some company visits. It was a good experience mingling with students from the States as they are very culturally different from us Asians. I got to visit the Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge for the third time! This time I went equipped with a proper camera :) Attended my first Monash alumni dinner this weekend and ended the week  some fireworks in Putrajaya which was lovely! 

Kuala Lumpur rush hour. 


Petronas Skybridge

A stack of smart phones.

Floral arrangement from Kenya

Float from Suzhou, China

Firework displays at Putrajaya

Another heart shape traffic light spotted. 

Pictures taken with Canon s100. I highly recommend this camera! Takes awesome shots in low light conditions and it has many user friendly filters to play with. My favourite is the Nostalgia, Toy Camera and Miniature filter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...