Monday, September 24, 2012

H&M Launch in Malaysia


Finally the day has come where H&M has arrived in Malaysia! You cannot imagine how happy I was when I heard about it last year (Yes, I have waited that long). When I went to China earlier this year I was thrilled that they have so many H&M stores over there and I found that the clothes are pretty affordable too...

H&M Shanghai - Huai Hai Road where us girls went crazy in this four storey store :)


And now, we can have it in KL too! A huge Lana Del Ray for H&M billboard greeted me at the start of Jalan Bukit Bintang.

The crazy queue outside Lot 10. You can see how long the queue is from the reflection of the mirrored ceiling!

My haul from H&M!

Okay, too be honest I did not buy much though I saw soooo many gorgeous stuff. Partly cause the queue to the fitting room was so long I didn't feel like lining up twice. Oh well, I shall visit you again H&M :) Here's what I got yesterday.

Gorgeous white sparkly lace dress, neon and diamante necklace and matching neon ear studs. 

I can't decide which one I like more, the dress or the necklace!! Here's a confession, I have never owned a white dress before because I was always paranoid that my clumsy self is going to spill something on it or sit on a dirty chair...so I always shy away from whites. But this was the first few items I saw in the store after the long queue and it was love at first sight. It reminds me of Kate Middleton's dresses and it fits me perfectly right now (Note to self: CANNOT gain weight!!). 

The necklace on the other hand was something I wanted for a long long time since I saw it on FashionSquad's blogpost in April! 

Seeing it on my fashion icon just makes me wanna have it even more!

This is just gorgeous and I'm so glad I have it now, courtesy of my shopping date that day :D :D
I now have the same necklace as Carolina Engman *squeals* 

Typing this made me so excited I almost forgot its Monday tomorrow. Sigh. Good night people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...