Monday, January 28, 2013

Dainty rings

I am currently in love with dainty rings! They are perfect because their simplicity means that it can match any outfit easily. You can even wear one on each finger or layer them without looking like King Midas. Plus, it is less obvious to  street robbers that we kinda have a lot here in KL. I have yet to find a nice gold one though..This trend has yet to hit our tropical shores (as usual!) but I'm banking on H&M to bring them in soon :D Here's some from the web for you to drool on in the meantime.

I also love how it can be worn before the knuckles (for people with fat fingers like me, this trend is God sent).


One of my favourites - the heart shaped dainty ring on Sincerely Jules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...