Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gotta get up and try

Here's an outfit post taken on one of the hottest days this year, yet. This kind of weather reminds me that Chinese New Year is definitely around the corner. Funny how in Malaysia CNY is always associated with HOT HOT weather, while in China its actually still winter! Well, here's to a nice summer (sort of, since the whole of December and part of January was rainy and cold). Yes, its me being wishful again about getting different seasons here so I could sport different looks. 



I rarely wear short shorts cause, well, I get cold easily and I am mostly indoors with freezing air-conditioning. BUT, this day just calls for some shorts and a breezy top. This top from FOS warehouse sale sure tops my list of slouchy, comfy and breezy looks. Never did I know I would actually find clothes I like at warehouse sales. Also sporting an old pair of maroon shorts and my new matching customized powered shades in maroon as well (the frame is from Espirit, though it looks pretty Ray-Ban, in case you're wondering).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...