Sunday, May 12, 2013

OOTD: Denim on N E O N





It has been awhile since I posted a look here (yikes!). Work has been limiting my fancy outfits to weekends and even then, I rarely step out of my house on weekends. So please bear with me on the lack of OOTDs. Since it's Mother's Day today, I had an excuse to dress up on a Sunday! I normally have really casual Sundays. Today, I brought out my neon dress bought at a flea market last year when the whole neon hype was going round, paired it with a denim jacket I had since high school (which should qualify as vintage, no?) and decided to use a laptop sleeve bag I got from work this week as an oversized clutch. I don't like wearing/using things the conventional way I guess...


Hopefully, I will have more time and occasions to post more outfits. 
Last but not least, wishing all mothers a Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...