Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fashion Forecast: May


MONO-TONES.

This May, Black and White seems to be all the craze, especially in jester like prints. The main star of the month has to be STRIPED PANTS. Here's how I would style mine. 



I prefer my "jester" outfit in elegant instead of grungy so I would pair mine with a structured white blazer, a black bralette (Alexander Wang) and a pair of single strap heels with some studs for some attitude (Guess). 

Check out how others style them pants and other monotone outfits. 
I particularly like the chessboard checks. 
Striped pants on Fergie.
On Miley Cyrus

And on some Jap chicks. 



Rest of the pics are from Foruchizu. 



 As much as I love the boldness this trend, I am not sure if it will last long enough to start investing in it. Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...