Monday, July 1, 2013

Fashion Forecast: July (Swimwear Edition)



Wow, can't believe a whole month went by so quickly! As promised, here's my special sexy edition of Fashion Forecast. It's been half a year since I started Fashion Forecast and I must say, it is very liberating to blog about things I love and I hope that I can continue to inspire people with my posts. This month, since it is summer holidays in most countries and it is the best time for fancy pool parties or a beach holiday in an exotic island, I felt that it is befitting to feature my favourite swimwear styles :) We are privileged to live in a time where stylish swimwear are abundance. Here are some which exudes style and attitude but still functions perfectly as swimwear. 


As you can probably tell, I am big on bandeau and one pieces this time around! H&M has a pretty decent collection of bandeau bikinis. The easiest way to make swim wear look attractive is of course bright colours, tropical prints, interesting cuts and the latest trend - ferocious animals on swimsuits. Meow!


H&M Aztec print bikini
H&M Tropical Bikini
H&M Pure White Bikini

H&M's new Day Party collection

Penti Swimwear. Mix and match colours for an interesting look!
Penti Swimwear. Or add in some mesh to make a plain coloured suit stand out.
American Apparel. This is one of my favourites of the lot.


American Apparel. How about some geometric mono-kinis for a modern beach look. 
American Apparel.  Last but not least, a high waisted bottom is the best way to hide that tummy :)
Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did !


Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...