Friday, June 7, 2013

OOTD: Glitter + Boyfriend Jeans


Made a trip back to my university over the weekend for an event. Decided to go with a casual night look by throwing on my glitter top with a pair of boyfriend jeans. I love how this top can look black tie worthy when paired with a long black skirt, which I did over a year ago to a strictly formal event. But yet it can look casual when paired with jeans. One of my more versatile buys I must say. Another look here.

Another one of my current favourites is this gorgeous pair of neon Lovisa earrings which I bought on sale. Lovisa is an Australian brand with some outlets in Malaysia (KLCC, Paradigm Mall) and they had a wicked Easter sale a couple months ago where I scored these earrings for RM10 only! They match perfectly with my H&M necklace (as seen below) and is of superb quality *pleased*. 



P/S: On a sidenote, just wanted to say I am very pleased with the picture quality of my iPhone5 so far. Most pictures taken with it does not require any editing at all like this outfit shot of mine. Got my perfect shot in one shot, also thanks to my awesome photographer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...