Monday, December 23, 2013

OOTD: Xmas Outfit #2






What is Christmas without donning some good ol' comfy sweaters eh? The very least you could do to feel Christmasie in a country without winter and snow is putting on a sweater when it rains and pretend it's winter! Last Saturday was one such day and I am wearing my new sweatshirt from H&M which has overtaken this oversized tee's position as the comfiest piece of garment in my wardrobe. It's so comfy, when I came home I wanted to just plop on my bed and sleep in it...and yes, its pretty warm too which protected me from the harsh air-conditioning of Malaysia (if only I could replace the word "air-conditioning" with "winter"...)

Happy Monday folks!

1 comment:

  1. a baggy sweater with plaid skirts and leggings would be better. Should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...