Friday, April 11, 2014

OOTD: Sweatshirt Dress


Here's yet another OOTD in a car park because sometimes, it is just too difficult to find a nice backdrop with no humans loitering behind (click for the first car park rendezvous). Sorry, I am the type who absolutely hates people in my photos unless it's to create an artsy effect. I also have a major love for sweaters and sweatshirts so here I am debuting this sweatshirt dress from H&M. Yes, I am wearing shorts underneath so don't be alarmed. It was a rainy day but this outfit kept me toasty the whole day. I have yet to figure out other ways of styling this and will definitely share more ways of wearing a sweatshirt dress...hopefully soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...