Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Postcards from Alor Setar

Still wearing the same outfit cause I went to Alor Setar from Prai 

You know you're up North when you see flat lands and paddy fields in all its glory.

 It was my first time here in this sleepy town which also happens to be the hometown of our first and fourth prime minister.


Probably the only landmark of Alor Setar? The Menara Alor Setar telecommunication tower, which is the tallest building in town.


It was a really short trip, I only had a couple hours to spend here for work and couldn't really see much since I was mostly indoors. But I'm glad I got to make this trip on short notice cause at least I got a glimpse of this town I heard so much about from the people closest to me ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...