Friday, October 10, 2014

OOTD: Dusty Blue Discovery


There is this brand at Isetan called Future State that carries the prettiest printed dresses and comes in soooo many different prints and designs that I was totally spoilt for choice. In the end, I walked away with two dresses in which both got me many compliments. This is one of it, which is very demure and ladylike (totally unlike my usual style but I still love it). I love everything about this dress, the dusty blue colour (I never had anything in this colour before this dress), the hint of lace, the decent length, the sweetheart neckline and most importantly, the fit of the dress is perfect. I also love the vintage print of the dress! Paired it with some black accessories and a bold lip to play down the girlyness of the dress and its good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...