Monday, October 6, 2014

OOTD: Best song ever!

This isn't really an ootd but I'll take this as a filler post till my next proper outfit post. I've been too busy at work that I barely have time to update this blog. Any bursts of spare time I have was spent relaxing with movies and endless Youtube-ing. Over the weekend, I finally satisfied my sudden karaoke craving and managed to take some impromptu "OOTD" pics just cause the wallpaper was interesting. Do forgive the lack of quality in the pictures as these were taken in a dark room. I should totally add karaoke as one way to de-stress because there is just something about screaming your lungs out that reduces those stress hormones....Someone should write a paper on that :) 

Anyway.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...