Thursday, October 6, 2011

Current Muse

Hello all! I finally had a little bit of "me" time to browse lookbook and stumbled upon this blogger whom I find mega cute, super fashionable and really inspiring! Probably because she just finished her masters in Monash which I can relate to at the moment. Kinda motivates me to continue dressing up and at least attempting to, despite having 21327683 assignments and presentations to complete! 

Sidetrack: I am down to 2 more assignments and then its the finals! 

Anyway, she blogs at http://www.chloeting.com/ and she's definitely becoming my daily muse! 

Wish I had her clothes :( 

Did I mention she's super cute too for a 25 year old??? Ok, I should stop now before I sound like I have a massive crush on her :p





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...