Friday, December 9, 2011

Hello, tell me who you are!

For the longest time, I have not checked my Nuffnang account and finally decided to do so yesterday since I was fairly free. I wanted to know where my readers are from and I got a pleasant surprise!
This week's stats - majority are still from my home country Malaysia but I seem to have a lot of readers from western countries too!

This was yesterday's stats :) More Americans than Malaysians!
This made me very happy to know that people all over the world are reading my blog! Especially since this was my intention in the first place, to appeal to a greater audience. I know I don't have a lot of readers but I would really like to know who's reading so do leave a comment and share your blog address too, if you have one :) I need more blogs to read! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i'm melissa, from malaysia! just found my way here seconds ago (literally) HELLO! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melissa!:D Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...