Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011

As 2011 ends, its time for us to sit back and reflect on the year's events. 2011 has been much better for me compared to 2010 where many unfortunate events took place. This year, I've been able to meet lots of new people who are now an important part of my life. I've been given a chance to pursue a dream I've always wanted...and the best part, I exceeded my own expectations at doing it :) I also started this blog this year, not to blog about my personal life or rant about things, but its more of an outlet to share things that I love with the world. 

Also, this year I managed to stick to my new years resolution for the first time in my life. I still remember on this day exactly one year ago, I was with my friends in an undoubtedly "haunted" service apartment celebrating new years and I told them my New Year's Resolution was to stop drinking alcohol..not that I was an alcoholic, I just wanted to start living a healthy life and alcohol kept making me sick. They were skeptical of course but I am proud to say I managed to keep to that resolution and will continue to do so...

So next year, I am going to attempt to take an extra step to living a healthier life.
1. Consume less sugar 
2. Consume less caffeine
3. Exercise more (this one is highly impossible due to my laziness but I am going to try lol)

Picture from NYE, 2010

Gonna get ready to head out for some NYE fun now! :)
Happy New Year people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...