Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Disappearing act

Hello all! Sorry for the long hiatus. I have actually drafted a post to be automatically posted BUT for some reason it did not show up! Many things has happening in the past 3 weeks and I really do not know where to start. But for starters, I have been to two countries, eight cities, two extreme cultures, three climates, two winters, six airports, slept in eight hotels, been to three hospitals, spent three nights in a hospital the minute I came back from my trip, got food poisoning in Delhi and Bangalore, saw a world wonder, froze my ass off in Shanghai's bund and did many more things which I can't seem to recall now....


Promise I will post some awesome pictures but now, its resting time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...