Sunday, June 17, 2012

I lack inspiration for a catchy title.

A compilation of my the nails I did on my own for the past couple of months, and some food pics from all the guilty pleasure food I had in this time of exam! I can't believe I still have one more paper to go, it felt like forever since I sat for my first one. Finally, got a bit of breathing (read: blogging) time to relax my brain for a bit :) 


Which is your favourite?

Fast food craving: Check!

Ramen craving: Check!
Japanese craving: Check!

They say the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach, I think this saying applies to me more! HA HA. Or maybe I'm just manly? 

xx

2 comments:

  1. We at Aurora are trying to join the List Top Engineering Colleges by creating new practices in the Engineering Education in India. We request you all to have a look and let us know how we can improve our quality of deliverables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thank you for this wonderful a rare chance, real education submitted. Someone will feel very good information, from this limited articles. Very, very good execution keep up. I will go to the web site to appear in the bookmark the long term.

    ReplyDelete

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...