Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New in.

Bought these darlings during a charity bazaar in my university few weeks ago. Am super in love with the neon floral Supre dress. The Supre brand is not available in Malaysia yet and this particular seller brought the dresses all the way from Australia which was supposedly for her blog shop. But she decided to close her shop and sell off the leftovers so I got this for RM15 only! The Sally Hansen nail polish was also on sale at RM10 (Original price RM27.90). 


Speaking of the nail polish, this is by far the BEST polish ever owned. I am not sure if it is because of the colour I bought (Silver Sweep) or that this brand is really that good. I have never ever found a polish that glides on so smoothly and evenly too! I just needed one layer and it looks perfect already. Oh, and their brushes are FLAT which is ingenious cause it makes application faster. Last but not least, it dries in less than a minute! Better than OPI polishes IMHO. 


Will be MIA for a couple of weeks! Ta!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...