Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Melaka: Photo diary + Outfit


Over the weekend, I was in Melaka (the last time I went there was 2 years ago!) to attend a friend's wedding. Decided to take this opportunity to indulge in my favourite food from here, namely the durian cendol from Jonker 88, pork satay and of course my favourite cake in the world, Nadeje's mille crepe cake! I know there is a branch nearer to home but the original branch in Melaka somehow tastes better :) I also wanted to share with you guys my #OOTD at the wedding but my usual photographer fell ill that night so I had to rely on a few candid shots from my friend to show you guys my outfit. This is probably the first time you guys see me smile on the blog...










I am super in love with my Chanel inspired jacket which just makes any outfit look classy. This lace dress from H&M is also one of my favourite dresses which I almost couldn't wear anymore due to weight gain! The horror! Thank God I have an awesome mother who could alter it for me :) Good night everyone, hope you guys are having a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...