Friday, October 4, 2013

PLL Fashion Season 4: Part 1

My favourite TV series is back! I have just finished up to Episode 12 of Pretty Little Liars Season 4 and as usual, I spent half the time drooling over their fashion while trying to guess who 'A' is. They sorta gave a big clue on who 'A' is in Episode 12 and I have kinda guessed that it was him (oops spoiler) since second half of Season 3. I guess we have to wait for their Halloween episode to find out more. Can't wait!

Here are some of my favourite looks from Season 4 so far. Big thanks to WornOnTv for the images I'm using. You can go to their site to find out exactly where to get these outfits from :)

As usual, they have the most fashionable dresses and blazers featured on this show...just cant get enough of it season after season!














As usual, the obligatory funeral each season means we get to see all of them in the "chic"est black dresses in town.

Cant wait to share pictures from the remaining episodes. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...