Tuesday, October 15, 2013

OOTD: Black maxi and a tribute to MJ


A few months ago I came across an ad for a "Music of Michael Jackson concert" at the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra and immediately I knew I wanted to attend it! Fast forward few months later, the day came and it was the closest I could get to seeing one of my favourite artists of all time perform. The concert lasted more than 2 hours but it wasn't enough to cover all of MJ's greatest hits. It was truly a spectacular evening where young and old congregated at one place, dancing to Beat It, while a full orchestra played in the background and an entertainer performed his songs.

Now on to my look of the night. I decided to wear a black maxi dress (dress code was formal) with a gold cardigan of mine to channel that MJ'ness in me while still looking glam. Many came dressed up like MJ with fedoras and white gloves and socks!

Trying to catch the wind!

Outfit details

Close-up


I absolutely love this black maxi of mine cause it is so MKA! I love how MKA are one of the few people in the world who knows the art of wearing a loose black maxi without looking frumpy. These are some of my fashion inspiration of the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...