Saturday, February 15, 2014

OOTD: Chain on chain action




You know when you keep staring at a word for a long time, the word actually looks like it is misspelled? In this case "layered" was the word. Anyway, one of my favourite items on heavy rotation in February is this thick chain I got from H&M on sale. The possibilities of a simple chain as a neck accessory is endless...you can wear it on its own or layered with other necklaces. I can't wait to try layering it with some of my other chunky necklaces! I also love the fact that this chain necklace has a clasp so you can actually wear it as a long chain, double chain or even as a bracelet if you want to. You can even use it as an actual chain to chain your luggage to your bed (backpacker style), so this is really one multi purpose necklace you should bring on a holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...