Friday, February 21, 2014

OOTD: Horsing Around


It was just one of the days where I felt extremely lazy in styling an "OOTD" worthy shot but I stumbled upon this amazing place for a photo opportunity I cannot resist. It was a Mongolian theme set-up complete with real (Taxidermy) horses and a Mongolian tent with artefacts on display in conjunction with the Horse Year. So yeah, just had to snap a few pictures to share with you guys...and pass it off as an OOTD :)




The weather is ridiculously hot right now! It's borderline desert like and makes me want to jump into a pool. Will try and take this advantage to snap more OOTDs in sun light but forgive me if I don't, cause that would mean its way too hot to step outside.

 XX

1 comment:

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...