Friday, March 7, 2014

OOTD: Because I'm Happy!

Wearing my current heavy rotation item - H&M Twill Shorts

Last Sunday, I had an interesting day witnessing a video shoot of a potentially viral YouTube video that my boyfriend and his friends participated in. It was pretty interesting to watch a YouTube video in the works and running around trying to capture some "backstage" moments. Kept my outfit fairly simple and comfort was the key cause I knew the shoot was outdoor on the streets.

 In case you are wondering, here's the YouTube video which did indeed go viral within 24 hours :) Kuala Lumpur's version of Pharell William's HAPPY. Thumbs up if you like this!



Here are some of the other Happy videos around the world. My favourite is Jamaica's!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...