Saturday, March 29, 2014

OOTD: Leather & Boots (My fave look of 2014!)





This is definitely my favourite look of 2014 so far! I've recently gotten this jacket from Nichii and it is the best purchase of the year for me. I have always wanted a leather jacket but it may not be too practical in this climate so I never really gave it much thought. Thankfully, I found this jacket which has faux leather only on the sleeves which makes it practical and fashionable at the same time. Paired it with this old black dress with interesting details around the neckline and my favourite type of footwear right now (ankle boots) for a perfect night out look. Can't wait to style this jacket in more ways! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...