Thursday, July 31, 2014

OOTD: The LBD


BLACK. As if I don't already have enough black clothing, I decided to add another one to the collection. I just couldn't resist this Foruchizu dress (blogger Cheesie & Audrey's brand) because it was literally the PERFECT dress I have been searching for awhile now. Here's why: I loved the long sleeves, the sweetheart neckline WITHOUT any cleavage exposed, the perfect decent length, the sequined wrist area that eliminates the need for arm swags (not that arm swags are a bad thing), and as though that is not good enough, there is also a sexy criss-cross detail at the back of the dress which I totally forgot to take a picture of. All that at about 70% off. How can one resist? Yup, you just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...