Monday, July 18, 2011

The Deathly Hallows & The Reds


Now, last Thursday's series of events were rather interesting. Being the Harry Potter freak that I am, I woke up at 9am, took a 45minute drive in the rain, paid two tolls just to catch the first movie of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 at 11.15am. I was mega excited over this movie as it is the last installment of Harry Potter and we even bought the tickets a week in advance just to secure ourselves good seats :) Unfortunately, this was also a memorable movie for us as after the first 20 minutes of the movie, the film got cut and all we saw was a blank screen...after 5 minutes of darkness and many people making a big fuss out of it in the cinema, the show started all over again right from the start, 15 minutes later, the show got cut again and had to restart from the beginning AGAIN! At that point many were furious as they wasted more than half an hour rewatching the first scene twice. Anyhow, thank goodness we had no immediate appointment after the movie so we didn't mind sitting a little longer in the cinema.

Anyway, back to the movie, I must say, this is much better than Part 1 and I absolutely loved it to bits! So worth it especially in 3D, I actually thought it was better than Transformers but then again this is coming from an avid HP fan :) Of course, the books are much better but I think they did their best to replicate what's in the books into the movie. Do go and watch it if you can!

Look how adorable they were back during the Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone era....

And now, all grown up! IMO, Emma Watson is hotttt :)

So during the movie, I got a message asking me to go to the Liverpool's training match since a friend had extra tickets. I have never been to a 'live' football match before so I have decided to go! The stadium was pretty packed and although I am not a Liverpool fan (or a fan of any football clubs to be exact), I actually enjoyed the traning match :) Too bad Steven Gerrard was not there though... 
The pretty packed National Stadium.
Here you go for all the ladies, half naked football players ;)
That marks the end of my interesting Thursday! Sorry for the lack of blogging these few days, had a busy weekend. I promise I will try my best to post something everyday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...