Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dr. Brandt: pores no more® vacuum cleaner®

Currently want this:
Dr. Brandt's pores no more® vacuum cleaner® blackhead extractor which is apparently really good!
Unfortunately it costs USD$45 and it is apparently sold in Sephora (but I am not sure how much. any ideas?). I have really bad blackheads on my nose especially and have been trying many ways to fix it. I know facials are recommended but I cannot afford to go to facials all the time! What I usually do is scrub and extract it myself using a metal extractor but it is still so hard to completely get rid off.....

Read more about this product here

Anyway, I recently got myself a Nixoderm cream which apparently can combat acne, pimples and blackheads. It seems to work for pimples but I have yet to test it out on blackheads. Sounds too good to be true cause it is such a multipurpose cream (can be used for ringworms too) and costs so little (around RM4). Lets see how that goes, fingers crossed :)

Nixoderm cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...