Sunday, July 24, 2011

Photo Diary





















Photo diary from the past week.

Sephora on Jln Bukit Bintang, Awesome sizzling steak, Strongbow at an Irish bar, The Say Anything game was mad fun, a shot at playing astronaut, the rapping dinosaur, blended daim & kinderbueno choc with vanilla makes the best milkshake, Green Tea Latte is love, the night we had Asian food, a trip to Le Vain to fill our bellies with the best food like that Beef Aglio Olio, Rasberry Smoothie as an alternative to cocktails, fine dining date night, his first Road Runner & probably his last, found the best coffee place thus far at Antipodean where we had Picollo Latte, found a copy of NatGeo dated January 1991 and had the best breakfast ever at night =)

It was so good, I ended up spending my Sunday cooped up at home cause I'm sick. I guess thats a sign that I'm having too much fun? Or maybe, I am just getting old.  

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...