Thursday, February 9, 2012

Something Blue

Dr. Brandt Time Arrest cleanser, Dr. Brandt Vacuum Cleaner, Simple revitalizing eye roll-on, Topshop Nails in Celestial 104, Dr. Brandt light years away whitening cleanser, Dr. Brandt anti-aging mattifying lotion. 

Some of the new products I bought! Finally gave in and bought the much reviewed Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor from Dr. Brandt (I talked about it here). The sales guy was very enthusiastic when selling this product. I guess the key selling point which attracted me is the fact that Dr Brandt is Madonna's skin doctor.

This is Dr. Fred Brandt
So anyway, I was given a bunch of freebies with my purchase and so far I am loving the anti-aging mattifying lotion. Will probably do a review on the Dr. Brandt products and the Simple Eye Roll-on I bought a couple weeks back. Oh yes, I seem to be liking everything blue lately, especially in periwinkle colours! Which explains the nail colour I bought from Topshop. I used it last night and I love it so much! Can't wait to show you the results :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...