Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fashion icon of the month: Taylor Swift

Two days ago, Taylor Swift released her new album, 1989, which is a full on pop record and very very different compared to her previous country pop music influences. The change in music genre also came with a change in hairstyle and fashion which I am so in love about right now. In fact, I don't think there is anything I don't like about her! I would sum up her current style as a classy version of street style. Recurring themes include, cropped tops, matching sets, high-waisted anything and preppy checks. I also noticed how she kept her accessories to a minimal which gives off a clean and polished feel. Here is a round up of some of her recent looks that I'm so mad about.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...