Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fashion Forecast: January 2014

To be honest, I was having a tough time deciding what this month's forecast would be cause I just can't seem to find any interesting new trends. But then I realised that maybe it's cause it is STILL winter in the fashion capitals of the world and hence, sweaters are the trend still. I decided that this month's post will be dedicated to sweaters since it's still winter (not that it matters in Malaysia) anyway...

So, in case you don't already know, I am in love with sweaters. In fact, I am so in love with it that I have two OOTD posts with the title Sweater Weather (here and here) without realising it! Maybe it's because I have always dreamed of white winters so I can rock sweaters and I'm making up for it by wearing them during the chilly 'winters' of my office (and certain malls). So anyway, my latest obsession is pairing a buttoned down shirt under a sweater and I have worn this style a couple of times to work (sorry no OOTD taken!). It can be a little hot to be wearing this look in a tropical country but if you really think about it, we spend most of our time in air-conditioned places anyway so why not!




p/s: I have found my dream structured loafers I featured in my December FF post. Will share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...